[APAMI News] Welcome to the APAMI 2018 Conference - 9th to 12th October 2018 in Colombo, Sri-Lanka

A/Prof Klaus Veil K.Veil at WesternSydney.edu.au
Fri Mar 2 08:27:26 AEDT 2018

Dear Colleagues,

<http://APAMI2018.org>*On behalf of the Asia-Pacific Association of
Medical Informatics (APAMI), it is our pleasure and privilege to extend
a cordial invitation to participate in our APAMI 2018 Conference to be
held in Colombo, Sri-Lanka, from 9th to 12th October 2018
<http://APAMI2018.org>.*

Sri Lanka, a small island nation, is a fascinating island that we have
never met before, with many nicknames such as Serendib, Ceylon,
teardrops from India, and pearls from the East. A variety of historical
sites, folk culture and unique food, as well as a safari with wildlife,
will be a chance to experience a new culture. The venue, the Cinnamon
Grand Hotel, is the finest hotel in Colombo located in the largest city
of Sri Lanka. It is a place where we can make the best academic program
with comfort.

The theme of the conference "*Transforming Healthcare through Innovation
in Digital Health*" aims to encourage researchers, practitioners,
nurses, scientists, healthcare workers and suppliers from across the
world to cooperate, share knowledge and experience to use information
technology to improve the healthcare status of people.

Apart from the outstanding scientific program, trade fair and social
events,  the conference will provide an excellent opportunity to forge
new relationships with professional colleagues from various nations
including the Asia Pacific region. We look forward to welcoming you to
Colombo and to the conference.

With warm regards,

/President of APAMI //
//Dr Kyunghee Cho/

*Asia-Pacific Association of Medical Informatics (APAMI)*

http://www.APAMI.org   http://facebook.com/APAMInews
http://twitter.com/APAMInews

*A/Prof Klaus D Veil*   FACHI  FHL7  MAICD

Adj. Associate Professor - Western Sydney University
<http://www.WesternSydney.edu.au/scem>
Vice President - Australian Council of Professions
<http://www.Professions.com.au>
Imm. Past President - Australasian College of Health Informatics
<http://www.ACHI.org.au>
Hon. Secretary - Asia-Pacific Association for Medical Informatics
<http://www.APAMI.org>

Phone: +61 403 116 367             Skype: KlausDVeil
Fax: +61 2 9475 0303                 e-Mail: Klaus at Veil.net.au
<mailto:Klaus at Veil.net.au>

Profile: www.Klaus.Veil.net.au <http://www.Klaus.Veil.net.au>