[APAMI News] Our article published and is available for full text download

Dr S B Gogia gogia7 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 13:32:19 AEDT 2016

Dear all
We are happy to announce the publication of our open access article in this
years Yearbook of Medical Informatics

9.
Unintended Consequences of Tele Health and their Possible Solutions
<http://imia.schattauer.de/contents/archive/issue/2422/issue/special/manuscript/26806/show.html>

Contribution of the IMIA Working Group on Telehealth

Special Section: *Unintended Consequences: New Problems and New Solutions*

*Working Group Contributions*

S. B. Gogia (1), A. Maeder (2), M. Mars (3), G. Hartvigsen (4), A. Basu
(5), P. Abbott (6)

(1) Society for Administration of Telemedicine and Healthcare Informatics
(SATHI), New Delhi, India; (2) School of Health Sciences, Flinders
University, Bedford Park, Australia; (3) Dept. of Telehealth, University of
KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa; (4) Norwegian Centre for E-health Research &
University of Tromso – The Arctic University of Norway, Norway; (5) School
of Health Sciences, University of Canterbury, Christchurch, New Zealand;
(6) School of Nursing, University of Michigan, Michigan, USA

Yearb Med Inform 2016 : 41-46

http://dx.doi.org/10.15265/IY-2016-012
Cross posting to many informatics groups as bcc in an attempt to get some
interested IMIA affliliate members to join us for the next article for the
upcoming Yearbook 2017. The topic of this years Yearbook is "*Secondary use
of data in telehealth*"

Anyone who has worked in this area may please write to me personally at
gogia7 AT gmail DOT com

Warm regards

Dr S B Gogia,
President  APAMI www.apami.org